Monday, July 25, 2011

Home.

'Ello...

How are you, ladies? (I doubt there are any gents reading this, so yeah...)

I just got back from Europe four days ago, still trying to get my schedule back to normal. So far I've been sleeping through the unbearable hot and humid mornings, and then just laying around watching some lame TV shows or movies...and of course, eating. There's so much to do before Ramadan which is a few days away! How exciting is that?!

As far as the vacation went, Al Hamdilla, it was amazing.

I was supposed to go back to my dieting ways today, but that didn't last long. It's actually much harder than I thought it would be after two weeks of pastas, lasagnas, and pizzas! Let's not forget the Nutella crepes and chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva! Ah, heaven on earth.

Hope everyone's all right and having an enjoyable and fabulous summer!

P.S. I missed home terribly!

Until next time....

-With love,
Nev.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back:)


    رمضان مبارك |
    Ramadan Mubarak
    اللهم بلغنا رمضان |
    Oh Allah, allow us to witness the month of Ramadan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear!

    Inshallaa <3

    Ramadan Mubarak to you too!

    ReplyDelete