Saturday, July 30, 2011

Two Day Journal.

29.07.11

Seventeen years ago I was brought to life and raised by amazingly wonderful parents and siblings. Celebrated with a gorgeous custom made cake from Tasmeem (surprised is more like it) after Friday Lunch at the Grandparents. Later on, got back home and enjoyed some me time reading "An Iraqi in Paris," before getting ready to go out to dinner with my Mother, Sister, and a few friends of theirs. When we got home I was surprised by a basket of goodies from my dear Lilly!

I'd like to thank everyone who made my Birthday very special with all the love, support and great wishes.


30.07.11

مبــارك علــيكم الشــهر

الأثـنـيــن أول أيــام شـهــر رمـضــان الـكـريــم .. كــل عــام وأنـتــم بـخـيــر


اللـهــم بـلــغ أمــي وأبــي وعـائـلـتــي وأحـبـتــي رمـضــان وإجـعــل لـيـلــة الـقــدر مـن نـصـيـبـهــم يـا مـنّــان


اللهم ارحم من لم يبلغ {شھرك الفضيل} وخفف عليهم حمل التراب


​ربي ادخل شهر رمضان علينا وانت راض عنا واجعله شهر تتبدل فيه ذنوبنا الى حسنات وهمومنا الى افراح واحلامنا الى واقع يارب

Ramadan Mubarak my fellow readers!

-With love,
Nev.

No comments:

Post a Comment