Monday, April 18, 2011

Update

Hola amigos!

It's been long! What...about two or three weeks?!

I've been so busy, a lot went on during that period! Lows and highs, but thankfully, all's good. I just thought I'd give you guys an update...

  • I'm in.
  • Just got back from a welcoming event they hold every year for their newly admitted students-to-be.
  • Finals this Saturday...
  • Guess what else? The Tree Planting Ceremony -our school's idiotic version of a graduation, mind you, it isn't even that- on Saturday too.
I wish that I had to go into detail about the first two bullet points, but unfortunately, I've gotta go sleep. Got an early rise tomorrow and loads of material to study and get done with.

Before I leave, I'll leave you people to listen to two songs from Chris Brown's new album F.A.M.E.



Have a good night peeps!

-With Love,
Nev.

No comments:

Post a Comment