Saturday, April 2, 2011

3rd Term begins...

Tomorrow.

I can't believe Spring Break is over and it passed by pretty fast too! What I really hate is the fact that we had our break a week earlier than the rest of the schools/uni here...which is a total major bummer! Couldn't see Lilly this past week since she had midterms and then with a couple of others things that happened. She just started her break and now I'm like shoot! I might pass by on Monday or Tuesday though for a quickie.

Anyway, I'm not looking forward to starting our final semester tomorrow. At all.

No, really.

I don't know about the rest of you but a sleepless week and the almost all nighters we pulled off (I managed to pull only one off successfully,the rest I stayed up till 3 a.m. mostly and then try to "sleep" for an hour and a half)...so yeah, back to where I was...a one week break is definitely not enough! I only used to sleep an efficient 4 hours out of 24 hours a day! I need a good two weeks to relax and catch up on hours and hours of sleep! And let's not forget the fact that this break was one of the most boring breaks I had.

Before I finish, here's another one of my favourites from MJ...salute!


-With love,
Nev.

No comments:

Post a Comment