Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More books!

I still have books that I haven't read but I can't not buy some whenever entering Virgin, even if I still haven't read the ones I have at home. So, yesterday I was out with Lilly for lunch and then did some shopping (if shopping still counts for buying skincare products, nail polish, and lastly books...)

Here are the three I got yesterday:

A Warrior's Life A Biography of Paulo Coelho by Fernando Morais


Operation Mincemeat by Ben Macintyre



Dreams from My Father by Barak Obama



Unfortunately they didn't have the author Kate Morton and the three books by her that Fruitful Fusion suggested, but thank you nevertheless! Will keep them in mind for when I go elsewhere or I might even order them off of Amazon.

-With love,
Nev.

No comments:

Post a Comment